We try our best to answer our most common inquiries and create a transparent and knowledgeable shopping experience with our small handmade business. This information is to inform you prior to and after shopping with us.
GENERAL STORE INFORMATION
If this page does not answer your questions, please feel free to email us anytime at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our products are not currently sold in mass retail stores.
We try our best to restock weekly, unless an item is completely sold out. Please sign up for restock notifications on the product page of the item you would like to purchase. We also share updates on all our social media pages.
Discount codes cannot be retroactively applied, they must be entered at checkout. We do not have the ability to apply a coupon code to a past order. Promo codes and vouchers cannot be combined, one coupon code per order.
We believe it is best to give you carrier contact details for following up on your package. Please remember, that once your order leaves our warehouse, the carrier becomes fully responsible for delivery. We are not responsible for any issues arising from any other party once your order has successfully delivered to the carrier. This includes damaged, delayed, lost or stolen shipments. Contacting USPS directly will save you time and frustration when tracking your package. We will be unable to assist you until your order is delivered or all delivery issues are resolved with USPS.
USPS: 1(800) 275-8777
We strongly recommend upgrading your shipping to USPS Priority Shipping where possible. We also recommend Route Insurance which is a 3rd party service offering insurance to the above challenges starting at just $.98 cents. This option is available at checkout.
- After you complete checkout, your order goes into our processing queue
- Our processing time can take up to 7 business days.
- ****DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON (BLACK FRIDAY UNTIL JANUARY) PROCESSING TIMES ARE UP TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS*****
- There is no way to rush this process. All orders are subject to this timeframe
- We do not offer faster processing times or rush shipments. All orders will ship via the processing times provided above. If you select Priority Mail, Overnight, Express, etc. this will not speed up your processing time. Your shipping selection at checkout will not change your processing time nor will it be rushed
- Once your package has dispatched (after processing), it ships at the "speed" you purchased at checkout. Please refer to the USPS website to for more information on delivery times they guarantee and insure
- Please visit the USPS website for more information on shipping timelines or delays they may be experiencing. We wish we did, but we do not control this step
- We do encourage both Priority Shipping if possible as well as Route Insurance as we are unable to be held responsible for damaged, delayed, lost or stolen shipments as stated on the terms and condition on the site
Please allow up to 7 days for your tracking number to update. We do not control this step. We drop off or arrange a pick up for every package. Often, USPS does not scan packages as "received", "in transit", "picked up" at the time the packages are received, in transit, or picked up. Often times, tracking information will not update for days and suddenly will be "in transit" or "out for delivery". Please understand, we do not control this step.
We understand you are excited to receive your package, and may not have experienced USPS delays, but they are still occurring. Please contact us at email@example.com if your tracking does not update within 7 days after receiving your tracking number.
T-shirts ship out separately from nail polish within 3-5 business days. You will receive a separate tracking number.
- We encourage you to contact USPS to find out your options. They may advise you to contact us, however, please understand that we are not responsible for any actions taken on their behalf such as damaged, delayed, lost or stolen packages
- We strongly encourage the purchase of Route Insurance which is offered by a 3rd party at checkout and starts at $0.98 cents. We are not responsible for re-shipping costs if the package is returned to us due to a failed delivery attempt by the courier or you are unable or refuse to accept the package
No problem! We are happy to help! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and issue. Please note this does not apply to lost, damaged, or stolen items in transit. Please contact USPS or follow the instructions provided via email if you purchased Route Shipping Insurance.
- Please notify us within 3 business days of your order’s delivery date of any issues by providing a photo or video of all that was shipped to include packing materials and products. Without these items, we may be unable to assist.
- Please note that we are not responsible for items damaged in transit. You are encouraged to raise your issue with your courier or consider purchasing Route Insurance which is offered by a 3rd party at checkout and starts at $0.98 cents. This service does insure against lost, stolen, and damaged packages.
Yes we do! Please ensure your address is correct.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying
- We please ask that international customers wait at least 7-21 business days for packages to arrive after receiving a shipping notification. Please be sure to contact your country's local post office to help locate your package
ROUTE SHIPPING INSURANCE & PROTECTION
Route Package Protection covers lost, stolen, and damaged items. The cost starts at just $.98 for full protection. There are no additional fees.
For cart totals under $100 USD, Route is only $0.98 USD. For carts over $100 USD, Route is calculated from 1.5%-5% of the cart total.
When you finalize your checkout on our website, you will receive a separate email from Route, confirming your package protection. Please read the email and guidelines thoroughly, as there are coverage periods and you will need to contact them within the timeframe to ensure your package is protected and your claim is approved. Any claims outside of the claim window will not be covered and we will not provide refunds or replacements.
Please ensure you file your claim within the correct timeframe required. We have no control of Route Package Protection or claims denied. We will not provide refunds or replacements.
Please contact the Route Package Protection team, this information is provided to you via email immediately after checkout.
- All sales are final. Due to the nature of nail polish, we cannot accept returns for sanitary reasons
- Returns will not be accepted for any reason. Forced returns are not acceptable and you will be invoiced for the cost to return the product to you
- All our of our shades and the quality, as stated on the bottle, last for 24 months after the original purchase by the original owner. Products must be purchased directly from Triple O Polish or from one of our authorized retailers to qualify for our quality guarantee. While most of our formulas will last for many years past their stated shelf life, this is a handmade product and the colors may fade or change over time and the product may dry up or thicken over time
We try our best to accurately display and represent the colors of our products. However, the actual colors you see may vary and depend on a variety of factors such as screen resolution, device, undertones and more. Our nail polish (non-gel) shades are handmade and there will be very slight variations between batches that naturally occur.
All our regular (non-gel) polishes are handmade and the quality, as stated on the bottle, last for 24 months after the original purchase by the original owner. Products must be purchased directly from Triple O Polish or from one of our authorized retailers to qualify for our quality guarantee. While most of our formulas will last for many years past their stated shelf life, this is a handmade product and the colors may fade or change over time and the product may dry up or thicken over time.
Our gel polishes are manufactured by our trusted vendor and last for at least 24 months once opened. Please keep all gel and regular polish bottles away from direct sunlight in a cool/dark place.
Our traditional shades are all handmade by owner. Our gel products are manufactured by a trusted and transparent nail care manufacturing company.
Due to our fulfillment process and to not slow it down, we cannot make any changes to orders. Please ensure your order selections and address are correct before placing your order.
We do not refund shipping on multiple orders. We ship each order separately as combining orders slows down our shipping process.
You may cancel your order within 24 hours after checkout. After this time, your order has been added to processing queue and cannot be canceled.
Order confirmations are automatically sent after placing your order. Most likely, it is in your spam folder or you may have mistakenly made an error in your email address. Please contact us at email@example.com if this has occurred.
Click on "Forgot Password" on your account page. Follow the steps provided.