- Deep chocolate
- 13-Free, Vegan, and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Our 8ml size is perfect for taking on trips, a touch-up or manicure, or trying out a new color
- You can expect 2-3 applications with our 8ml size
- For a chip free manicure, we highly recommend our Sticky Base Coat and either or Quick Dry Top Coat or Matte Top Coat available under our Nail Care Essentials
- For a proper application, please view our Chip Free Guide here
- Our nail lacquers are handmade in batches and there may be very slight variations in color due to the beauty of our handmade process
- Our ingredient list is available on our website here
Perfect dark chocolate brown
Was looking for a 90s inspired dark chocolate brown shade for awhile -- so happy I went with Nok! I would say it is neutral in undertone, doesn't lean too yellow or red, and is very deep. Looked great after 1 coat but I did 2 coats to max out the opacity.
In my personal Motherland Collection
Like all ooo traditionals quick dry, low outdoor, easy on brush, one coat can work, durable, flexible, easy off, and BOBS (beautiful on brown skin) Photo is my personal Motherland Mix for autumn. Nok, Fon, Ile Ife, Bla, Mopti Nok, on pinkie, is a deep, cool mocha on me.
Nail Polish so GOOODD!!!
I bought in 2 separate orders nail polish as well as the top and base coat. The polish is so thick and colors so saturated, one coat was enough. They are brilliantly smooth and beautiful against my dark chocolate skin tone. I still cannot believe these are mixed by hand each and every time
Grear fall/winter shade
First coat was "huh... Kind of sheer" Second coat was BAM! Molten Chocolate Cake or ganache if you're feeling fancy. Or mink? I plan to do a matte coat/suede finish accent nail on wedding ring finger for sweater weather. OOO triple signature: fast dry, long lasting, brown-skin friendly