- Grape purple
- 13-Free, Vegan, and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Our 8ml size is perfect for taking on trips, a touch-up or manicure, or trying out a new color
- You can expect 2-3 applications with our 8ml size
- For a chip free manicure, we highly recommend our Sticky Base Coat and either or Quick Dry Top Coat or Matte Top Coat available under our Nail Care Essentials
- For a proper application, please view our Chip Free Guide here
- Our nail lacquers are handmade in batches and there may be very slight variations in color due to the beauty of our handmade process
- Our ingredient list is available on our website here
The color is absolutely gorgeous and the formula seems great. It arrived safely and quickly. Really excited to try out some other colors!!
I'm in love with this brand! I did not realize how much representation in hand models mattered until I saw all the brown women rocking ooopolish in the product pictures. It feels so good to be SEEN for a change. Akaba is a beautiful shade of purplish. It is vibrant and I've gotten compliments constantly (even socially distanced from afar) it is catching everyone's eye. Consistency of the product is perfect, easy use bottles and dries faster than other nail polishes. I am never using any other brand.
The color and texture is amazing. It does dry super fast. I feel much better painting my nails now that I know the nail couleur is vegan based. Thank you!
This purple is perfect for all seasons. It’s slightly darker than the picture but worth the purchase is you love purple. It’s a royal purple fit for queens.
Two short stories: My daughter and I love polish. I made a purchased in December 2018, and then another in January 2019. That should tell you I love this polish; it's the best. I always apply two coats, with base and top coats. It's on for at least a week. Second story, I gave 3 bottles to my godmother, she called me and said, umm, this polish is the real deal. Okay, I'm ending my review to paint my nails in dakodonu.