- Rust orange brown
- 13-Free, Vegan, and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Our 8ml size is perfect for taking on trips, a touch-up or manicure, or trying out a new color
- You can expect 2-3 applications with our 8ml size
- For a chip free manicure, we highly recommend our Sticky Base Coat and either or Quick Dry Top Coat or Matte Top Coat available under our Nail Care Essentials
- For a proper application, please view our Chip Free Guide here
- Our nail lacquers are handmade in batches and there may be very slight variations in color due to the beauty of our handmade process
- Our ingredient list is available on our website here
The color leans more clay or earthy than most oranges I can find from brands; this one is exactly what I was looking for! Most nail polishes have that recognizable, pungent scent during application, but with OOO polishes the smell is hardly noticeable. I love this brand!
I’m not a professional by any means, I purchased the traditional polish in several colors. The colors are unique and unlike anything you’ll find anywhere else. I’ve gotten tons of compliments. Thinking of purchasing the gel kit so my nails will last longer, as traditional polish downs toast over a week on my nails (too tough on them).
Just as described - rust orange brown. I'm of a Yoruba heritage. Looking at this color makes me think proudly of the stolen terracottas and bronzes of the Benin kingdom in Nigeria it's named for, Ilé-Ifẹ̀. (Google or see OOO polish tiktok to learn more.) Like all OOO regular polishes I've tried: great coverage, compliments brown skin, fast drying, long lasting, easy removal. Love!
The colors and application are beautiful! Such a unique selection of colors Love the history behind their names too.