- Translucent glitter with pink underhues
- For a more glittery pink look, we recommend 3 coats. The shade is also perfect on top of your favorite nude or solid color shade
- Please note, this shade is translucent and will not be opaque
- 13-Free, Vegan, and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Our 8ml size is perfect for taking on trips, a touch-up or manicure, or trying out a new color
- You can expect 2-3 applications with our 8ml size
- For a chip free manicure, we highly recommend our Sticky Base Coat and either or Quick Dry Top Coat or Matte Top Coat available under our Nail Care Essentials
- For a proper application, please view our Chip Free Guide here
- Our nail lacquers are handmade in batches and there may be very slight variations in color due to the beauty of our handmade process
- Our ingredient list is available on our website here
I love a nude glitter shimmer - but they’re hard to come by without looking a bit juvenile (IMO). The Eguae color is perfect!!! It goes on easy, dries fast, and hasnt chipped in over a week. It’s also a great compliment color for one or two nails with every other shade I’ve purchased - from nudes to purples & then some! I highly recommend, period.
This is an absolutely beautiful color! It's sheer, with just a hint of color, a gorgeous blue shift, and the perfect amount of tiny holographic glitter. It seems to wear really well... I am hard on my nails, but a test nail held up for a full week with no visible chips, and a full manicure looks nice even after a weekend of gardening.
NEED MORE COLORS WUTH THIS FINISH!! There is something soooooo incredibly flattering about this combo and the holo in it is just right! Please make more in this exact formula! Like a lighter peach or nude and deep rich jewel tones!
Easy application and it is very sparkly. Love how holographic it is. One of my favorites!
I discovered Triple O polishes when I learned of the toxins and poisons in all of the conventional polishes that i had. As i started to look at each bottle, reading the long lists of nasty ingredients in each one, I knew that I couldn't use them anymore. It saddened me to know that I had to discard all of them, a collection that took me years to aquire. They sat on the counter for 2 months before I could finally throw them out. It was then that I found Triple O Polish online.. The colors are stunning, the thought put into naming the colors and collections pays homage to our Ancestors and causes me to seek more knowledge about our rich culture and history. The products are richly colored, usually apply with one coat, dry quickly and last a long time on my nails. The colors are beautiful and the quality of the polishes is first class. The base and top coats are a must~have. Customer service is stellar, with immediate and personal response and resolution to any issues. Pricing is good, specials are frequent. Afterpay is a benefit. Shipping is good on their end, slow with USPS, as is everything coming thru them these days. I love this company, the products they produce and empowering black economics. I am slowly rebuilding my nail polish collection and proudly wear their colors, getting compliments all the time. They have the sparkly colors and lacquers that are just so rich. So now, while I'm being so careful about the food I allow in my body, I am not compromising my health just to have pretty nails. With Triple O, I can have pretty nails, and I do. Thank you for an amazing product. Black Excellence exemplified. Love, peace and blessings to all.. xo