- Chocolate brown
- Swatches provided by @tayahomy, @thechicidentity, @womnnails, and @ygbcollective
- 13-Free, Vegan, and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Our 8ml size is perfect for taking on trips, a touch-up or manicure, or trying out a new color
- You can expect 2-3 applications with our 8ml size
- For a chip free manicure, we highly recommend our Sticky Base Coat and either or Quick Dry Top Coat or Matte Top Coat available under our Nail Care Essentials
- For a proper application, please view our Chip Free Guide here
- Our nail lacquers are handmade in batches and there may be very slight variations in color due to the beauty of our handmade process
- Our ingredient list is available on our website here
I don't normally wear nail polish because my nails are short and brittle, but OOO polishes has made me a changed woman. I was excited to see the nail polishes named after figures and kingdoms in African history, and absolutely LOVE the history lessons that accompany the artist's color mixing videos. I bought the colors Wassu and Fon (I have my eye on Oya next) and I'm so, so happy with these shades. Fon looks exactly like it does in the photos, and goes on smoothly and has a shiny finish. I also find it to be very long-lasting. I'm a big fan!
I'm a big fan of brown colors, and have been looking for a nice chocolate brown color for quite a long time. This one really suits me! Also I am happy that it spreads really smoothly. Good work, OOO Polish!
Absolutely love it. It even last through 100’s of contact with water. I’m a permanent supporter
Beautiful brown color, especially for us melanin rich people. Absolutely adore this color, my new go to color.