- Light taupe grey
- Credit for swatch by IG: @uncanny_mani
- 13-Free, Vegan, and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Our 8ml size is perfect for taking on trips, a touch-up or manicure, or trying out a new color
- You can expect 2-3 applications with our 8ml size
- For a chip free manicure, we highly recommend our Sticky Base Coat and either or Quick Dry Top Coat or Matte Top Coat available under our Nail Care Essentials
- For a proper application, please view our Chip Free Guide here
- Our nail lacquers are handmade in batches and there may be very slight variations in color due to the beauty of our handmade process
- Our ingredient list is available on our website here
I love this polish. I love allll the polishes I got! And the remover too! I don’t know how it’s possible but my nails feel stronger just with the polish on! It’s beautiful too! I have recommended to every polish wearing person I know!
LOVEEE the color, but unfortunately it started chipping after a few days even though I used base and top coats and made sure to paint the tips of my nails as well. Might be best with Acrylics.
Thank you so much for your review! Looks like you need our sticky base coat and top coat and you'll have a chip free manicure for at least 7 days :) Thank you for shopping with us and we're so glad you love this shade!
My favorite new neutral.
Oranyan intrigued me but I hesitated ordering it. I have ridges on my nails and typically, light or white based colors accentuate that fact. Based on past experience with other brands this should not have worked but I'm so elated that it did. Oranyan works harmoniously with my skin tone (Caucasian - fair) and the formula does not draw attention to the imperfections in my nails.
The colors are vibrant and beautiful. and they don't chip even with me wearing steel toes all day.