Soy Nail Polish Remover
Soy Nail Polish Remover
- Soy based nail polish remover with vitamins A, C, E in Myrrh oil. Vegan & Cruelty Free. This product does not contain acetone or harsh acetates which will damage the nails, cuticles, and dry out your skin.
- Directions: Saturate cotton ball or pad with nail polish remover; wipe all nails first and allow it to absorb in the nail for at least 20 to 30 seconds; wipe each nail until polish is removed. Make sure nail is dry and clean and oil free before applying nail polish.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR GEL POLISH REMOVAL
- 4 fl oz
- Caution: Do not use if you are allergic to soy derivatives.
- Ingredients: Dimethyl Glutarate, Dimethyl Adipate, Soybean Methyl Ester, PEG-30 Castor Oil, Commiphora Myrrh oil, proprietary vitamin blend; PEG-8 Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retintyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid & Silica, Sodium Propoxyhydroxpropyl Thiosulfate Silica
This is a wonderful way to get off the acetone remover habit! I find it does take a little longer, but it's a thousand percent worth it not to destroy and dry out my nails. Warning, though - watch what you hold or touch while your fingers are still oily, I found that it can make plastic feel "sticky" which tells me it may be able to dissolve or affect more than just nail polish. But that's a VERY minor "issue" if you can even call it an issue at all. It does its job and then some. Definitely recommend!
This has GOT to be the BEST nail polish remover ever!!!!!! Whew. Normally, I've got to press my nails like a truck running over my fingers to get the polish off - but not with OOOPolish Remover!!!! It comes off so easily - but even better than that, my hands felt so moisturized and smooth - by USING THIS REMOVER!!!! Usually, they feel all dried out and yucky but with THIS, it was a gentle remove and nourishment for my nails and skin!! Definitely, definitely recommend!!!! Two thumbs up!!
Best nail polish remover I've ever used
This nail polish remover is awesome. If anyone is having trouble, just put a bit more on your cotton ball and the polish will come off easily. And it smells good!
When it’s hard to choose…
Choose all the colors!!! And this remover is phenomenal. I can use 1-2 cotton balls for both hands! Lasts a long time and keeps hands moisturized! Win-win!