- Heather purple
- Swatch provided by @jens_polish_collection
- 13-Free, Vegan, and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Our 8ml size is perfect for taking on trips, a touch-up or manicure, or trying out a new color
- You can expect 2-3 applications with our 8ml size
- For a chip free manicure, we highly recommend our Sticky Base Coat and either or Quick Dry Top Coat or Matte Top Coat available under our Nail Care Essentials
- For a proper application, please view our Chip Free Guide here
- Our nail lacquers are handmade in batches and there may be very slight variations in color due to the beauty of our handmade process
- Our ingredient list is available on our website here
I don't normally wear nail polish because my nails are short and brittle, but OOO polishes has made me a changed woman. I was excited to see the nail polishes named after figures and kingdoms in African history, and absolutely LOVE the history lessons that accompany the artist's color mixing videos. I bought the colors Wassu and Fon (I have my eye on Oya next) and I'm so, so happy with these shades. I'm white, so I think Wassu shows up a bit darker on my nails than the photo on the website shows (especially with a shine topcoat; it dries semi-matte for me without it). For me it's a gorgeous cornflower/periwinkle blue color. I will only purchase from OOO forever!
I love this color and I will be buying more. It was soo worth it.